Majesty- When Life Gives you lemons, Make Lemonade

Hello there! I am excited to be here with a new home decor post. I am featuring Aphrodite shop and Chez Moi Furniture today in a space that had me inpsired by lemons, herbs and Nautical moods. I used to always do two pics per blog post to show yall I didn't just rez a few items and took a pic. LOL To show I always decorate the entire space. I changed to one pic because it was easier honestly. I am so picky when it comes to pictures but I will add a bonus pic when I can. Today is one of those days! I have the main front angle pick and one side corner to show more of the room. It is fully furnished and on an island. I am setting up quite a few island homes atm. Really fun. The coastal living room from Aphrodite shop is really nice. You get 3 textures to choose from but Gold was calling me. This sofa also turns into a Sofabed!!! I think Aphrodite Shop is the only store I have seen with sofa beds. It's always amazing to see it change.

There is different versions such as PG or Family for those with kiddos. It comes with the sofabed, bean bag, side armchairs and a aquarium table. SO feel free to run down to the Sanarae event and have a look at the full set and try it out! The Garden shelf set from Chez Moi is so cute. You can use the herbs on the shelf or use them as extra decor as I used here. And it also has a lemon tree!! It's really cute and it inspired me to add more lemons in the space. The shelf has a chalkboard that changes wording. I chose "Always be thankful". The shelf itself is also color change with the hud. It's new at the Shiny Shabby event.These items go perfectly well together and can also be in many other spaces. I can easily see the herbs on a window sill and in a nice kitchen. The possibilities are endless. It just depends on what you want to do with your space! Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you so much for sstopping by. I truly appreciate it! Have a blessed day ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Aphrodite Shop- Blossom Spring- Coastal Living room-SaNaRae event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Morning/142/125/4011

Chez Moi Furniture- Garden Shelf- Shiny Shabby- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/109/134/21

Trompe Loeil - Lilah Beach Hut
TA Luxury Tri Lamp
AF Harry's Boat
Apple Fall Crumpled Newspaper
Apple Fall Nauticus Shell Vessel (Summerfest Gift)
Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche
dust bunny . at home baking . lemon juice
dust bunny . at home baking . cutting lemons
dust bunny . fresh fruit stand . lemons
LISP - Mesh - Charlie Coffee Table - Bleach
The Loft & ARIA - Leona Hide Rug
The Loft - Trellis Lamp Raw Linen
MudHoney Briley Sisal Rug
Dutchie life buoy on hook
{what next} White Blind (wide)
LB_Lemonade_Promenade
Sway's [Whale] coatrack . decent . cloth & hat
Sway's [Ahoy] 3-piece canvas . whale
Sway's [Bertha] Room Divider . birch

Bonus pic: 

{what next} Colonna Buffet Sideboard (with shelf decor)
{what next} Colonna Cookie Jar
{what next} Colonna Mug Stand
{what next} Colonna Muffins Decor
Apple Fall Ceramic Bowls

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts