Majesty- Stay Awhile

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring Jian and Kalopsia today in a living room space filled with awesome puppies.They are new at the Arcade gacha event. There is quite a few different ones in this gacha key. The rare is the one in the bed. lol Let me say I was a little more than excited to see this one. This would be the definition of a spoiled dog. lol The frame, blanket and curtains are texture change. The animation is so cute as she/he swipes through the tablet looking at different websites. It's so cute. The commons consist of companion, Held and wander pups. They are texture changed to brindle, fawn, grey & black like the rares are. The collar color also changes. The little armoire is the 25 play award. If you play the machine 25 times you get it! The pups on top are color change along with their collars. I love using Jian when decorating. They add personalization and personality to any space. They are always such low land impact you can basically rez as many as you want.There is like a billion new potted plants on sl and some of them are must haves like these I got from Vespertine. I just wish I could find some with mirror versions. Some lean one way and when you rez another one and turn it around to maybe tilt the other way it looks stupid. LOL So, I have stayed away from some that are like that. It could be an OCD thing but I am sure yall have seen it as well.So use two plants leaning to the left? idk maybe I will get over it. But the tilt on these wasn't as noticeable. I added pillows to this sofa from Digs and I love using pillows on sofas.You will see these alot and the Trompe Loeil are an older gift. Not sure if they are still available but they fit anywhere yall and I use them so much. They are tintable and they are a staple for me. I am using the cottage from a Dust Bunny gacha and the stone feature walls throughout make for amazing living. The sofa is texture change which to me is superb. I love a texture change sofa. That way you can easily change it as you please for whatever mood. The main rug on the floor is from the loft and it's so nice. The texures are so amazing. I tend to get every rug I can. You can never have too many. This one is texture change. I can't pass on a texture change rug. lol
I have some litle decor extras in this space. Pencil case, Agenda and the blue/pink notebook, and the water bottle are all from Kalopsia. The mama bear has to keep working with all these little pups around and she needs some comforts around her to stay on track! lol The food and tea is from Apple Fall and the detailing is so nice. Yall know I like my dispensable food. But, When food looks this nice I can't even pass. lol The Stay awhile sign is also from kalopsia and really is my inspiration for this space along with the Puphora Peruser. Stay awhile. It's like when you have friends and family over. You enjoy them staying awhile. Just a mood. It is Saturday yall! So, I have to keep it moving but I am so thankful that you stopped by my blog today. When I started blogging so many years and moons ago it was something I did for fun regardless if my pics weren't great at all. I loved doing it. Not for views or anything. Just a way to show my creativity. I like looking back at old pics actually. With every post I try to do better and work on getting better. You can do anything you want. Time and patience. Having an awesome group of family and friends helps as well. Anyways, time to post this and I thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr. Have a blessed day. xoxo, Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed




Credits:



JIAN Glam Greyhounds 1. Puphora Peruser RARE

 JIAN Glam Greyhounds 11. Wander Pup Grey
 JIAN Glam Greyhounds 9. Wander Pup Brindle
 JIAN Glam Greyhounds *25 PR* Pupper Armoire

Kalopsia - Daisy's Pencil Case - Pastel
 Kalopsia - Daisy's Agenda RARE
 Kalopsia - Daisy's Notebook - Blue/Pink
 Kalopsia - Daisy's Water Bottle - Dots
 Kalopsia - Faith's Message

.:revival:. fabric chandelier
 DIGS - Dempsey Wall-Hanging
 DIGS - Langston Couch - PG
 {vespertine} - gilded blumen mirror / gold
 {vespertine}- exotic plants / ficus -rubber plant
 Apple Fall 'Elvira' Plate w/ Egg, Avocado & Toast
 Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea
 dust bunny . brunch . heart waffle plate
 dust bunny . getaway basket
 ~BAZAR~Morocco-books
 ~BAZAR~Berlin-book table
 ~BAZAR~Morocco-Cactus
  Stockholm-Headphones (decor)
 junk. animal rug.
 The Loft - Meyer Pillow
 The Loft - Hudson Rug
 Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Tintable
 tarte. farmhouse pendant light
 dust bunny . bluebell cottage . RARE
 [ARIA] Delilah decorative Birch trio
 BALACLAVA!! Movable Wall (light clean)


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22






Comments

Popular Posts