Majesty- Welcome To Apple's Café

Hello there! New post featuring the Café at Apple May Designs! It was time for a redo. Using the same building in a different color version but I wanted to brighten it up and gut it! Now, some of yall are going to forget to set up something for Valentine's day. But have no fear this space is ready to go for a Valentine's celebration! I used some of my favorite dining things so you can have the full rp as you need. SO buy those gifts... An outfit (Including shoes,accessories and a new wig), bouquet of flowers, interactive card, super sized teddy bear and have a nice dinner at the cafe. I typically decorate the cafe for most holidays and since it's Valentine's season I added some Valentine decor for now. I did not want to make it laggy by going sparkly script crazy so my focus was to keep it nice and elegant. The theme for this space is Shabby Chic Rustic glam. It's always nice to do a space over a totally different way for me. Keeps me away from Tunnel vision! Apple loves the Shabby chic style so I like keeping those types of elements in the space along with glam as she loves glam just as I do.  It is 2 stories so there is plenty of places to sit. The tables upstairs seat 3 to a table and downstairs are for 2 per table. I truly love setting up spaces that can be used in roleplay or just by the general public. I love to roleplay cooking as much as I love to cook in rl so I was tempted to put a kitchen in here but LOL thought better of it. Yes, I put a big LOL in the middle of my sentence and thought...."It's a cafe not a self serve restaurant". lol
It is decorated for Valentine's day for now with balloons and hearts but after the holiday I will remove the seasonal items and leave it elegant as you see here with some extra changes of course. Feel free to come down with friends/family/special someone or just alone. You can Roleplay dinner, having a drink or sit here while you blog. I wanted it feel welcoming and I would love your feedback and suggestions they are always welcome! I have received so much awesome feedback lately and I appreciate it so much. I actually closed the Cafe a day which is not what I usually do. But, I wanted to see it without any furniture so I could imagine what type of layout would work better and I didn't want people coming in seeing it look crazy and thinking I am on crack. So, I just closed it while I set it up.But, it is open now and ready to go! I love collecting dispensable food and drinks. I have a big variety. This space has some from Aphrodite shop,Poche &{What Next}. All of the food and drinks you will see are dispensable.There is seating also on the outside of the Cafe if you prefer to be outside.

The seating is inside here is from The Loft and the Casolare is one of my favorite chairs. You can use it for many things and it has props. The utensils to eat with are in the chair along with eating and drinking animations. The place setting is from Bazar and has many food options. It's perfect for many different occasions. I collect place settings. Ones like this one with food and ones without. I sometimes like to add my own food. But, I am not gonna be at the cafe being a waitress. LOL So, it had to come with food. Okay, well I did plenty of rambling! I hope you will have a visit! I appreciate you and your coming to check out my blog! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so very much! Have a blessed day!!! Come thru!! xoxo, Ebony <3333

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed








Seating Area- 





The Loft - Casolare Dining Chair Greige
The Loft - Sandy Candle Driftwood
Fancy Decor: Table Runner
[NikotiN] Champagne Giver
[NikotiN] Red Rose
Forest - Menu card
Forest - Place setting A
Forest - Flower pot
Apple Fall Country Table
[ARIA] Rosalind mini chandelier
TA Majestic Wall Lamp

Buffet Area- 




Aphrodite Croquembuches platter
Aphrodite sweet treats serving platter RARE
Aphrodite pink donuts Dispenser
Aphrodite caramel donuts Dispenser
Aphrodite grandmas pecan & apple pies dispenser
Aphrodite Brownies Platter
Aphrodite heart scripted balloons
Aphrodite big lights & petals area
 poche Strawberry parfait 
 poche Jewelry box chocolate
{what next} Hot Apple Cider  Jar Dispenser  -with apples
{what next} Hot Chocolate Jar Dispenser
{what next} 'Emma' Tulips Bouquet (pale pink) - (I see it outside so good I am going to list is as well. lol)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hodgepodge/112/97/31
floorplan. neon love sign
BackBone Champagne Fountain only - Silver
DIGS - Covered Table - White [MESH]
DIGS- Milligan Canopy
Trompe Loeil- Josette Boutique

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts