Majesty- These Are the Days

Hello there! I am excited to show you this new skybox from KraftWork for the February Builder's box today. This build is so creative! I truly have had fun decorating it. I tried to get the whole room in my camera view. LOL I did but...long story short I didn't like how far out I had to be. You can decorate this home in so many ways. It is only 55 Land impact. My Dalmatians are from Jian at the Epiphany event that ends tomorrow. SO if you want this little rainbow pup you have to get your points up to get him before he goes poof. I didn't leave yall much time, but I just don't throw pets in a space to just do it. They fit the mood perfectly I wanted in the space and I actually thought of them the second I rezzed this skybox! I wasn't going to post this skyhome till later in the week and only rushed now to post because I am looking at the dates and said hmm this little rainbow guy is an event exclusive. Let me post this now! The gacha machine will be at the store later for all of the other ones dalmatians though. The cute little dalmatians in the trampoline are such high energy! They are fun to watch bouncing up and down so make sure you run down to the event now if you haven't already! I have many awesome decor items in this space. including the Japanese Grandma A/C unit, My favorite books from Balalclava!!and this awesome pallet sofa from revival. I will have everything detailed of course below!
I have some more awesome posts in the works! I want to thank you so much for the support! It is greatly appreciated! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! I have all of my links below! I wish everyone a wonderful and blessed week ahead! Monday will be here b4 you know it. Peace and Blessings. With love xoxo, Ebony <3333


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

JIAN Dashing Dalmatians 1. Bouncing Buddies RARE
JIAN Dashing Dalmatians 9. Wander Pup Medium
JIAN Dashing Dalmatians *EPP* Rainbow Butt
JIAN Dashing Dalmatians 3. Adult Wanderer RARE

KraftWork - The Shred Flat- The Builder's Box- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Captivated/114/97/3340
KraftWork Rolling Puns - Oh Crop
KraftWork Rolling Puns - Shot Serif
KraftWork Cali Way GIFT Knot&Co
KraftWork Surf Sign GIFT Knot&Co

*booN-kura Japanese grandma A/C Unit
*booN-kura height barrier English 512


[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - maxi
.:revival:. pallet sofa
[Con.] Restored Soda Machines - 2tone Red RARE
BALACLAVA!! Books [horizontal B]
BALACLAVA!! Laundry Cart (Clean)
[NikotiN] Dealer Kitchen - Barrel Money
[NikotiN] Dealer Kitchen - Mountain Bills
[NikotiN] Plants - Kit
MudHoney Briley Sisal Rug
floorplan. potted neon cactus / green
NOMAD // Sandwich Vendor
NOMAD // Skateboard Lamp // Silver
+Half-Deer+ (don't cry over) Spilled Paint - Black
Soy. Wall Art -dripdrop- black
LISP - Mesh - Newspaper and Coffee - Blue with steam 2li
The Loft & ARIA - Odeletta Privacy Screen

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




































Comments

Popular Posts