Majesty- There Is Light After The Storm

Hello there! I am here again with a whimsical filled space. I am featuring Kalopsia today with this rainy themed set. It is brand spanking new at Collabor 88! This adorable space is located in the Windmill from 8f8 which is a gacha item. Perfect for a nice cozy space filled with cute items. The items in this set can easily be used with other items. The set comes with the Canopy, Rainy Boots- Umbrella Holder & the camp bed. They are all color change with a simple click so they are very versatile. I added many extras from Half Deer for that extra glowy feeling and I hope you like it. My little unicorn is from a Pixicat Gacha I got from some time ago and he fits perfectly. I am using clouds from Half deer and I modded the chandelier from Cheeky pea to have the lights dangle from it. I just had so much fun decorating this space. :)
Sometimes you need a darker space that is soothing to the eyes and that is the feel I was going for in this space. You can never have too much of something that you like. lol I will not be rambling long today yall. The day went by and I want to post this right now. :) I have all of the credits down below for everything. I want to thank you so much for stopping by I really appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr. I wish all of you a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Kalopsia- Rainy Day Set- Collabor88 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085

-Pixicat- Sassy.Unicorn (White)
:CP: Rainey Bistro Chandelier
:CP: Taylor Hanging Light String
Fancy Decor: Beham Table
BALACLAVA!! Hamilton Lamp (Black/Silver)
Botanical - Decorative Light Set - Flat Scattered 2x4m
Shimmering Stars - 6x6x3 - Regular
Sway's [Laurel] Window Blind - narrow . metal
Black Nubby Rug MESH
+Half-Deer+ Backlit Whimsy Light - Moon
+Half-Deer+ Backlit Whimsy Light - Raindrops
+Half-Deer+ Dream Lantern - Moon (Gold)
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Soiree Curtains - Black - Long L
+Half-Deer+ Simple Cloud - White - Cumulus A
+Half-Deer+ Dream Lantern - Star (Blue)
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter - Loose Coil
02_8f8 - New Beginnings - Windmill RARE

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts