Majesty- Sweet Slumber Of The Night

Hello there! I hope all is well. I am featuring Chez Moi today with this awesome Gacha key at the new round of Gacha Garden. I used the Girly bed and I love it. How can you not love a kitty blowing a bubble? It's so cute and it has some nice animations in it. I will put the full gacha key below so you can have a look at what's in it. I am using the skybox from Llorisen and it's so nice. The textures are so nice and there is many areas where you can have amazing focal points like here. There is a room behind here that could be the bedroom if you prefer but I liked it here in the main space. I just always say use your home in the way that suits you best. It's also another reason I am not a fan of seeing homes on demo decorated. It gives people tunnel vision and they feel they have to have their home set up the same way. Plus, what's the point? You can't buy the furniture at the demo house. LOL I am just not a fan. Hey, some people like to see them set up. I am just not that person.I saw a house one time that was a 2 bedroom house. But the demo was set up as a 1 bedroom. People were complaining on marketplace. LOL It would have just been better empty. But anyways. LOL  My cute little pets are from D-Lab. I have always loved D-Lab items and when I started decorating I knew they would fit perfectly in this adorable space. I added a bit of new items along with older ones and they mesh really well together. The canopy going over the bed is the seed of inspiration item. You get it after playing the gacha machine 25 times. It is really pretty and can be used in many different spaces.
I have some extra decor items from Kalopsia and Half Deer to add that extra touch to the space. I wanted it to feel girly and yet whimsical. I added some extra sparkles and they are like finishing touches to me sometimes. LOL I feel like the Fairy Godmother. I really had fun decorating this space and adding all of the cute touches. There is quite afew different beds in the gacha key. All have their own personality and can easily be the centerpiece of any room. I am going to put  the credits below! Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope everyone had a blessed Valentine's Day! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Canopy Bed CHEZ MOI
Gacha Sleep Tight- Bed Girly (PG) CHEZ MOI- The Gacha Garden- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gimme%20Gacha%20Productions/127/151/22

Vintage Record Player CHEZ MOI
Broken Umbrella CHEZ MOI
Kalopsia - Charlize's Phone
Kalopsia - Rosie's Bird Cage Lamp
Kalopsia - Cecilia's Frame - Live
Kalopsia - Daisy's Pennant - Meow & Adventure
Kalopsia - Daisy's Notebook - Blue/Pink
Kalopsia - Daisy's Water Bottle - Chug & Unicorn
d-lab sit Reindeer white
d-lab giraffe sit N

llorisen // keating skybox
:CP: Celebutante Chandelier
:CP: Dorset Rug
tarte. farmhouse pendant light
Rivendale ~*~ Ascending Sparkles
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
ARIA- Dido Vase With Lillies
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI
+Half-Deer+ Chroma Glass Shelf - Glass*Silver
+Half-Deer+ Carefree Bikini Clutter - ALL - Floor Bra
+Half-Deer+ Carefree Bikini Clutter - ALL - Floor Thong
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter - Loose Coil
+Half-Deer+ Vintage Heart Chair - Gold+White
+Half-Deer+ Cuddly Tissue Box
Bazar- Traveler-Night stand
-tb- Bon Voyage - Clock Radio (Blue)
[Tia] Rebecca's Ball Topiary
Fancy Decor: Ceramic Lamp (White/Silver)
[Brixley] standing mirror

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

CHEZ MOI INFO:



♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM





Comments

Popular Posts