Majesty- A New Day

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Friday! TGIF!!! I am here today featuring Jian & Bueno! My sister will not be a fan of this blog post since she is afraid of snakes. Pixel or real it doesn't matter! So, I will have to do a disclaimer to her when I post this to not look. lol I have here in this space the Python habitat and wanderer. You also get a static/animated python and a companion. You can rez the habitat with the table or without it so you can use your own table or w.e you like. It is also texture change! The vapor is able to be cut on and off with the click of the habitat. Very versatile and really nice. The pythons are available at the FaMeshed event! I have been doing a good many whimsical posts so I wanted to do something more masculine today. But, it can be used by anyone! The loveseat is by Bueno! It is currently available at The Romp event but I am sure will be at the store also later. These loveseats are only 50L per play and there is no rares. I had a hard choice choosing what color. I almost made this a bold bright space using one of the bright colors but preferrred to use one of the black versions.With just a few changes any color would fit in this space. This sofa comes in many different colors and it's part of a gacha key. I was using the black decay in this space with this black one but decided against the mixmatched chairs look. It was a hard debate!!! I really like the decay but I only had 1. So black it is! It's only 50L per play so you can easily stock up on these.
I have been using more sofas in living room spaces as of lately. When you have bigger open plan homes you can't just rez one sofa. lol But then you don't wanna look like a sofa store also. This loveseat fit perfectly in this space and allowed for two so you cam have a nice social space while admring the Python habitat. Every room doesn't need a main focal point but it's always fun for me to have one or to decorate around a specific item. You can be so versatile in sl and it makes the decorating experience so much fun. I hope everyone has had an amazing week. It is Friday. TGIF!!! I want to thank you so much for stopping by and for the support! It is greatly appreciated. Feel free to bookmark me so you can check back and also feel free to follow my Flickr page! Thank you so much and I wish all of you a blessed weekend. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed




Credits:




JIAN Ball Python Habitat (w/table, snake)

JIAN Ball Python Plop Animated
JIAN Ball Python Wanderer (Rez me!)


BUENO-LoveHateLove Seat-Black- The Romp Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crawls/68/130/22



TA Spirits Drinks Set-TARTESSOS ARTS

TA Guitars Wall Decor-TARTESSOS ARTS
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Tintable
PILOT - Ottoman [Black] Tex Change Blanket
{ V I N C U E } Furry+Carpet - Noir
Fancy Decor: Minimal Concrete Table
dust bunny . hoya plant
[Con.] Light up Dome -
[Con.] Regal Bookcase - 2 tone
[Con.] NYC Scroll - Central Park
~Bazar~ - Traveler-Roman amphora with flowers Modded
Apple Fall Leather Moccasins
Apple Fall Recipe Books
Apple Fall Lightbulb Terrarium
Apple Fall Loose Heart String w/ Scissors
[PM]Pixel Mode - The Marcus Studio Apartment
floorplan. string light pallets / wood
dust bunny . winter decor . hanging lighted sphere
:CP: Modern Farmhouse Pendant Light
:CP: Falkland Book Stack

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts