Majesty- I Am.............. (The Beat Of Black Wings)

Hello there! I hope all is well. I was kinda iffy at first on doing a full blown fashion post today and not home decor. But, I had been wanting to blog this lovely dress from [Cynful] proudly named Zipporah for some time but never was inspired by the perfect things to compliment it. Until, KraftWork + Hera brought out this magical orb for the SanaRae event. There is 4 different colors and I am using the Silver today. It also comes with 3 bento poses. The orb is 99L each or 199L for the fatty which is pretty awesome. This dress is some good proof that I am spoiled and loved. I wear it a good bit. Okay okay, I wear it ALOT! lol  It has a billion colors in the fatpack so I typically just use the color that fits my mood. You can change the dress color along with the colors of the fuzzy or tazzles add ons easily with the fatpack hud. My hair from booN is a total couture wig. I wanted to wear something more elegant and unique today. There is many different beautiful shades available.  My jewelry set is from Empyrean Forge and it's on of my favs. I tend to wear the bracelets more than anything but the whole set is so pretty. It's very exquisite and wasn't hard at all for me to fit correctly. I tend to always be in between changing my look on SL so I am not a huge fan of doing fashion posts when I am still fixing my face. LOL I am always a work in progress. Hopefully, I will find something b4 my next fashion post. But, If not it will be okay.
Looking back I notice I did a good many posts in January. Inspiration goes a long way. Sadly, time doesn't go a long way. I will be scaling back in the future this year but I will continue to post as I can. If I can keep up with that many posts I will. I never know how much time I have to work on new posts, but I will always keep this blog as updated as possible. I really enjoy blogging. I enjoy showing you new spaces. And, of course I love all of the feedback I have been getting. It really brings me joy to know that the spaces I decorate are actually making someone's day or inspiring them. I feel I have gotten better in different ways the last few weeks and I hope to continue to grow this year as well as I hope you will continue on this journey with me. Never stop improving :)  Thank you to everyone that follows me and checks back. Your support is greatly appreciated. Also suggestions are appreciated. If you have a certain style you want to see blogged feel free to let me know! I am always up to a new challenge! Thank you so much. Have a blessed day! xoxo, Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:


KraftWork + HERA Magical Orbs - Silver Pose 3- SanaRae Event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Morning/192/129/4011


Empyrean Forge -EF: Rhapsody Jewelry Set
Blueberry - Icon - Angel Wings - Non-Bento
FORMANAILS- Almond nails
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts