Majesty- The Green Effect

Hello there! I hope all is well! My first post for the month is here! Hello Black History Month!!! Hello February! Hello my friends! I do not have a green thumb in rl at all. But, I do in sl! LOL I started out in a small area of a house and it just was limiting me so bad. My vision is a nice big Art studio. It's inspired by this new Chameleon Habitat from Jian! Jian keeps making unique pets and I just didn't feel like he should just be in some "typical" room space. But, Then again I don't decorate "typical" spaces. LOL! I am using a build from Diamandis and it's so nice. It's low prim so you can fill it with many things without being prim poor. It has 2 levels/2 big rooms but the possibilities are endless. Yall know I love spaces that are versatile. I can decorate a space over and over in different ways each time and it's really fun. The habitat is only 12 land impact and you get a animated chameleon in it with lush greenery. You also get a chameleon on a stick and one without. They are 9 Land impact each. You can add more in your habitat as you like but as you see I put them outside of it also. They can be all over the place! lol I did supersize a few to 30 land impact but idc. I wanted a few to be bigger along with the normal sized ones. I just really like having a variety. But, it's all up to you what you will do to suit your needs. This habitat is for sale at Collabor88 and the price is a steal. I have a good bit of greenery in here and the Moss frame from Ariskea is my favorite greenery frame right now. I can super size it w/o it being 80 prims.
I have a variety of things I will show you this month! It's always so exciting to see a new month. Especially one that is Black History month and it also so happens to have Valentine's day in it. WINNING!  I like giving as well as receiving on that day. But, I am not like super huge on it. My favorite holiday is Christmas. All of the rest are just extra except for my loved ones birthdays. People can stop complaining about how long January was! Honestly, it could have lasted forever since last year went by so fast. I do not wish days away. I enjoy them. Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I appreciate you and the support! I have more to show you so feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr!!! Have a blessed day and a blessed month!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

JIAN Chameleon :: Habitat- Collabor88 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085
Hanging Fern CHEZ MOI
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Bucket Hangers
Kalopsia - Tamsin's Pencils Pot

Apple Fall Amelie Magnifiers
The Loft - Jacks Dark Iron
The Loft - Hudson Vase Brass
The Loft& ARIA - Cozi  Potted Sansevieria
The Loft & Aria - Hargrave Wall Frame
{af} Dusk Canvas
AF Paint Tins
DIGS - Ullswater Easel - Light
BALACLAVA!! Books [horizontal B]
BALACLAVA!! Books [vertical A]
BALACLAVA!! Hamilton Lamp (Black/Black)
Ariskea[September] Moss Frames
Ariskea [Hue] Ceilling Bulb Light Multiple[Gold]
Toronto-Industrial clock
Toronto-Arts&Crafts shelf
Toronto-Arts chair
Toronto-Color tubes
+Half-Deer+ Deer Paintbrush Holder - Natural
+Half-Deer+ (don't cry over) Spilled Paint - Black
+Half-Deer+ Spilled Liquid - Large Puddle - Paint Set
+Half-Deer+ Grass Rug - Dark Green - Rectangle
Fancy Decor: Vintage Handled Vase
[Merak] - Sparkly Lamp (Silver)
LISP - Mesh - Jacob Desk - Natural - 1li
LISP - Mesh - Jam Jar of Paintbrushes
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
Ex Machina Terrarium


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22





























Comments

Popular Posts