Majesty- 24KT Gold (The Royal Suite)

Hello there! I hope all is well. Happy Saturday to you. This has been a magical/Whimsy series of posts. This one is filled with gold. Don't give me something gold and expect me not to go nuts adding gold all over the place! My plan wasn't to do a series of Whimsical posts. But obviously that is what happend. LOL  I am featuring decor/furniture from<Heart Homes>/Aphrodite Shop and Chez Moi today. The Bed, Mirrors, Royal gold table & The enchanted roses are from the enchantment event with a "Beauty and the Beast" theme. The enchanted roses also have a flower petal fall with just a click on the globe. There is two beds but in this space is the Belle bed. Please note the items are copy, no trans and no mod. The side chairs and trunk in front of the bed are from Chez Moi furniture and part of the Kensington furniture set. The chairs are easily textured change with the click of a hud and I added some pillows from The Loft to add to the mood.
I also added some trunks from Balaclava under the chairs. I added many gold decor items such as the lights from Refuge, Ceiling decor from Nomad and Confetti balloons from Apple Fall. These items easily make a space feel celebrated and that is the feel I wanted in this room. The build I am using is from Trompe Loeil. This conservatory is really nice. Open floor plan and elegant. You can easily have this lovely build as a glam humble or not humble abode! lol It is all up to you to make your dreams a reality on here. I really enjoy decorating on here yall. The Sky is the limit and you can decorate in so many ways.This week went by pretty fast and now we are at Saturday! I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! I appreciate it. I have full credits of everything below. I appreciate you and stop by soon! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

<Heart Homes>Belle Bed (PG)  1.0a
<Heart Homes> The royal Standing Mirror
<Heart Homes> The Enchanted Rose Pink
<Heart Homes> The Rose Golden Table

Kensington Chest Table CHEZ MOI
Kensington Chair CHEZ MOI
Decor Candles CHEZ MOI

Trompe Loeil - Nysa Conservatory
[Black Bantam] Yorkie Puppy Side Sitting
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
The Loft - Orville Sconce
The Loft & Aria - Abalone Pillow
BALACLAVA!! Downes Trunk Table
ARIA- Dido Cheese Platter And Wine Glasses
Botanical - Decorative Light Set - Flat Scattered 2x4m
NOMAD // Deco Ceiling Decor // Brass
Refuge - Spark Lamp Shimmer Gold Larger
[Tia] Rebecca's Ball Topiary
Apple Fall Botanical Study 1
Apple Fall Confetti Balloon (Gold)
Ariskea[Suren] Fake Fur Rug
E.V.E KOI Square Confetti Path - Gold
La Galleria- Ivory Shag Rug MESH
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad . 4 LI

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts