Majesty- The Greatest

Hello there! TGIF!!! Friday is here I hope all is well! I am featuring Kraftwork & Jian today! This bed called to me. The texture with Ali and Pelé caught my eye. There is other textures if you don't want to use it in the menu. But, why would u not use this one? This bed inspired this space. The skybox is also by Kraftwork. Please note you can rez on the floors. I like noting that since many builds u have to rez a prim to rez on to decorate. I did not have to do that with this skybox so it was easy to get out what I needed to finish like I wanted in a timely manner. This skybox is really unique and I love the floor texture. It has a open floor plan but you can easily add separation with dividers if you choose. The little splash of burnt orange in the floors inspired me to add a few hints of the color around since I went with a mostly monotone feel in this space. I am using the hustle frames from Pilot and I uploaded some of my fav pics of Ali and Pelé  to add more to the theme. I have quite a few diff versions of the Ali one. LOL It's my favorite. I love adding pictures to frames to add to the uniqueness of a space. Which reminds me that I am in need of more frames. Skyboxes have come  along way. This one is big enough to be your main home and you can really go big as much as you like in it. They used to make many back in the day that were only good for extra spaces or studios. But, it's nice to have spacious ones that you can make into your dream main space.
I actually think my moodiness adds to how I decorate since I decorate off of my mood in this space. It's hard to explain. LOL But, other moody people will understand. But, I can decorate any space and with any style. Decorating can be neverending. The quote on the pick of Pelé  is "The More difficult the victory, The greater the happiness in winning". That quote called to me and felt perfect for this space. Do not be surprised to see this skyhome used again in the future. It's perfect for those of us that like a more unique and versatile space. I want to thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark me as I am working on some new things. Follow me on Flickr as well! I appreciate you and your time! I will be back soon!Have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

KraftWork Murphy Bed
KraftWork Le Plateau Loft
JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 14. Sleepy Adult
JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 15. Toy Destroyer
Kalopsia - Game Station

Mainstore Locations- 
Kraftwork-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/110/80/22
Jian- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/237/23
Kalopsia- Store closed momentarily in-world- There is a marketplace link available to shop- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/155740?

{what next} Vintage Space Heater
BALACLAVA!! Clarke Dresser (Silver)
BALACLAVA!! Hamilton Lamp (Black/Silver)
BALACLAVA!! Downes Shelf (Black / Filled 9LI)
The Loft - Chidi Canopy
The Loft - Checkers
The Loft - Morgan Rug
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Lengthwise Tintable
Trompe Loeil - Gramercy Steamer Trunk Black
junk. stadium lights. angled.
junk. potted tree.
Pewpew! Leather Pouf - Black 
[Con.] Displays - Football
[Tia] Bear floor rug 4
Apple Fall Books w/ Deer Head Bookends
Apple Fall Gachatopia Safe
Apple Fall Bow Tie Art
Con.&floorplan. pommel horse / cognac 
[NikotiN] Ashtray City
tarte. hanging rope lights (silver)
Fancy Decor: Table Runner
Kalopsia - Game Station
[tmk] leather ottoman
Bazar-Traveler-Bag 1
Bazar-Sneakers (male & female) 
Bazar-Headphones
Bazar-Cassette Tapes
Bazar-Brown Bag

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts