Majesty- Sun, Moon & Stars

Hey there! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I came on today not to socialize or shop or explore. I came on to decorate. I have a lot going on and needed some down time to myself. What came of this down time is this space. New from Kalopsia at the n21 event. I rezzed out everything and went from there. I am showing you the bed version of this sofa. It is either a sofa or bed and has animations for both. Really unique piece of furniture and I love it. The purple was my main focus point. But of course you can't help but see the frame with Kanye's name on it lol. Lord knows I believe that man is off his rocker and it's all bad. I truly believe he is not the same person I used to be a fan of. That person is long gone and for that I pity him. I won't go into my 100% thoughts and what I believe, but in the end I hope his decisions & sacrafices are worth the results in the end to him. I doubt it will be but there is always hope. I am not one of these people that have like 100 things to blog and throw them all on one damn picture lol. It just shows lack of effort to me. I was in a event and they wanted that type of blogging. As you see I didn't last long! lol I don't like anyone telling me how to show my inspiration or try to dull my creativity. I haven't applied to blog for an event since and prob never will. This furniture set inspired this room and I am loving it. Most of the items you see here are by Kalopsia and there is always something from the store in my posts. The items are always just so beautiful.

I really had fun decorating this space. I always like seeing how other people decorate using the same things...well after I decorate it you know? It just shows how versatile things can be. This space is a total reflection of my mood today. SL has been a pain in my butt lately not loading my invy. I was planning on trying to set up a few more posts but will not make any promises with this fuckery going on. But it is the weekend so hopefully this week will be better. I am still working on my main showroom location. I am using an odd shaped building so it is a challenge to get everything in there like I want. I am just taking my time and making it perfect! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will also try to update my current show rooms as time allows so feel free to stop by, join the group and get more info! Maybe you just want some decoration ideas. Feel free! I will put my links below and feel free to check back on me. I will keep you updated. Enjoy the day, xoxo Ebony

                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed.


Credits:

Effie's studio set- Kalopsia- NEW @ N21-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yesterday/216/177/3970

Give me a few minutes tot post the rest of the credits. I am multi tasking <3


Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
 Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002



Comments

Popular Posts