Into the woods Pt.Two

Hello there!!! New home décor post featuring this lovely family bed by Aphrodite shop. I am inside of the cabin upstairs this post and it's lovely. The bed has cover texture change and also for the wood. I almost went for white but I didn't want it to look like a mixture of Modern and Contemporary in here. I wanted to keep it rustic so I chose a wood colored the complimented the room. This bed is available at the tres chic event and it is a must have for a family! Aphrodite really is the one stop shop for your rp family needs and this bed is a good example. To see more of it in action I leave the youtube link : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1OZyCKVoY It is really impressive. This cabin is a true must have and though it looks small you can fit so much in it. This roof line is like a normal cape cod styled ceiling but as you can see I filled it well and there is still room to add even more trinkets around and about the space! I really enjoyed decorating and using this cabin. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling when I am in it. WHat you do not see is the fireplaces that are also in the cabin. I love them. Like really love them. There is a spark feature that I just love and it's worth a look! Aphrodite really hit it out the park with this one people!


They always think of everything! You can use this bed with your zooby and of course the Todleedoo kiddos. I know I didn't spell that right I never do! lol I am all for texture change items since they give your space that custom feel and it really helps decorating. Feel free to go to the event and check out the bed and the video! You won't regret it. I am going to cut it short today! Time flies when you are having fun of course. But I want to thank you for stopping by. It means a lot. Stay tuned! I am not done! xoxo, Ebony


                                                    Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:

"Family Bed" & Apine Retreat Home- Aphrodite (Heart Homes)- Tres Chic event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Frederika/89/107/2502

Daffodils Jug, coffee and muffin, books and map, arts and crafts books,'Still Life Observation' w/
Dust Sheet, Plaster Candles. horse bust fragment, handbag & scarf, ifall notebook- Apple Fall

artificial gloom ceiling light, cobblers bench, drum table, fireside chair, potted plant, log bucket, peacock frame, cream animal rug- junk.

Vermont Hot Chocolate Tray, toasty space heater-{what next}

Beige Floral Rug, Trellis Lamp White,Claryon Curtains, Devon  Pillow Top Bench, Mathis Console- The Loft





Comments

Popular Posts